Virkon S is the ultimate broad spectrum virucidal disinfectant and is ideal for use as a poultry disinfectant in chicken housing.
– Independently proven effective against all major virus families affecting man and animals.
– Effective against E.coli 0157, Salmonella and Campylobacter.
Directions for Use:
– Add 10g to 1 litre of warm water to achieve a 1% solution (1:100).
– Apply Virkon S using a pressure washer or other spraying equipment at 300ml solution per square metre.
– 1% VirkonS solution is stable for approximately 7 days or until the pink colour fades.
– Do not soak metal objects for longer than 10 minutes.
– Store in a cool, dry place.
UK DEFRA approved:
– Foot and Mouth orders in the proportion of 1 part to 1300 parts water
– Swine Vesicular Disease orders in the proportion of 1 part to 280 parts water
– Diseases of Poultry in the proportion of 1 part to 280 parts water
– General orders under the Animal Health Act in the proportion of 1 part to 120 parts water