SPRENGER BOW BALANCE STIRRUPS AND TREADS –
The new dimension of stirrups, providing supreme comfortand maximum security.
The new design of the Bow Balance Stirrups results in perfect balance and greater comfort for the rider and an improved leg position. Shock absorbing grip is achieved by a widened tread made of dual density rubber with two types of properties.
The internationally renowned System 4 technology used in these stirrups enables immediate release of the foot in case ofemergency. By flexing in four directions impact on the rider´s cartilage and ligaments is softened, without feeling unstable. Bow Balance design provides easy „pick up“ upon mounting as they require very little effort on the rider´s part – a simple touch of the foot to the stirrup and it gently folds onto the rider´s
– More security- the rider is far less likely to loose a stirrup whilst riding
– Improved leg position, resulting in better balance and greater comfort for the rider
– Allows movement in up to 4 directions at once which enables immediate release in an emergency
– Adapts perfectly to the movements that the rider needs to make to apply the aids
– Improved flexibility for ease of mounting and relieves tension in the hips, knees, ankles and calves by following the movements of the foot precisely
– Greater shock absorbing grip due to the dual density rubber stirrup tread
The sizing for these are as follows: 112= 4 1/4, 122= 4 3/4, 132= 5 1/8.